Certified Food Protection Manager Definition | Food Managers Certification
How is Form Equivalence determined?

Every new FMC examination form will contain 70% of the exam items from the previous exam form as “core” questions. The remaining 30% of questions are then replaced with questions of equal difficulty, based on prior item performance, similar content, to meet the requirements of the exam blueprint, and SME recommendations there by establishing form equivalence.